Summer evenings call for summer sundowners ... Tonight we've pinched the Linda Wagner recipe for a Strawberry Mint Spritzer.
Grab the following for the alcoholic version:
- 1 bottle Sake – any kind will do
- 1 bottle Champagne
- 1 pint strawberries
- 6 meyer lemons
- 3-4 springs of mint
- Vanilla Stevia
- Slice your strawberries into vertical slivers, tear mint leaves roughly, and add both to a large pitcher.
- Squeeze the juice of 6 meyer lemons and gently muddle (muddle = mash) the ingredients using a wooden spoon.
- Add equal parts sake & champagne, and lots of ice.
- Squeeze a dropper full of vanilla stevia into each glass before serving. Voila, you're done!!